IA-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > IA-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2005-08 > 1125327617

From: Alyska Bailey <>
Subject: Looking for Loren M Bailey, Kossuth, Clay Cos. IA
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:00:17 -0500

i'm currently tryign to find out mroe about my father's family, and
his paternal side has me at an impasse. i'm hoping someone here can
help.

Loren M Bailey
b. 17 Sept 1872, Kossuth Co Iowa
m. ? in Eagle Grove, IA to Laura Mae Palmer
d. 31 Dec 1937, Clay Co Iowa
buried: Oakland Cem, Clay Co Iowa

Loren is the furthest back that I have, and know nothing abotu his parents.

I found one hit in the LDS archive for a Loren Bailey, son of Havilah
and Julia Bailey in the 1880 federal census for Cresco, Kossuth Co,
Iowa.

Can anyone tell me if a similar family, or one with Loren as head of
hosuehold was listed for Kossuth or Clay Co in 1890 or 1900 on?

if i can determine that Havilah and Julia are his parents, then i'll
start looking at previous censuses (censii?) for info about their
lineage, though their birthplaces are listed as MI and NY,
respectively.

any help would be much appreciated!

--
alyska.