IA-CIVIL-WAR-L Archives

Archiver > IA-CIVIL-WAR > 2005-10 > 1128723607

From: "Richard L. McConnell" <>
Subject: Re: [IA-CIVIL-WAR] Bio of Mrs. Emma A. Ferrington
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 17:20:07 -0500

Would someone please be so kind as to inform me what site I need to go
to @ rootsweb.com relative to Iowa genealogy in general? I work for the
Probate Division of the Douglas County Court House in Omaha, NE and was
approached by an individual this week who was looking for information on a
marriage which took place in Iowa on May 11, 1911 between Joseph Frank
Marecek and Rose Louise Bruza.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.