IABENTON-L Archives

Archiver > IABENTON > 2004-01 > 1073840382

From: Cathie <>
Subject: [IABENTON-L] Baby A. Stocker
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 10:59:44 -0600

Good Morning folks!
I am looking for information, actual birth and death date, for a baby
born to Asa J. Stocker and Iva Ellen (Whipple) Stocker. According to
the 1910 census enumeration, this baby, Allen/Albin/Alvin or some other
similar A. name) was born in February 1910. Asa and Iva lived in
Vinton, IA (Benton County). This Stocker baby died anytime between 1910
and 1915. This death would have to be recorded somewhere wouldn't it?
There is nothing in Linn County and nothing was listed on the Iowa Death
C/D when asked? Any idea how I can find out when this little Stocker
was born and died?
Cathie

This thread: