IABOONE-L Archives

Archiver > IABOONE > 2011-02 > 1298677325

From: ,
Subject: [IABOONE] Dr John MacKey Charleston SC
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 23:42:05 -0000

Author: wasuggs
Surnames: MacKey, Coste
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I am looking for proof out thier to prove Lucinda MacKey is the daughter of Dr John MacKey. Lucinda married Louis Coste. I am doing an application to the Daughter of the American Revolution (the DAR) for my wife. I have everything to this point. If anyone has a will for John MacKey or someother proof I would be more then appreciated to get a copy of any proof
William A Suggs

Important Note: