IADECATU-L Archives

Archiver > IADECATU > 2008-02 > 1202238498

Subject: [IADECATU] Dinsmore-obituary
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:08:18 EST

My great uncle, Lee Dinsmore, and his wife, Lottie Cain Dinsmore, were
living in/near Humeston at time of their passing per the Social Security Death
Indexes; they lived in Decatur County before this.
My question is if a obituary was printed in newspapers for these persons, in
what paper/s would I find these.

(Joshua) Lee Dinsmore was born in Mercer County, Missouri, son of Adam Leach
Dinsmore/Hannah Bradley. He and family were enumerated in the 1925 Iowa
Census as living in High Point Twp, Decatur County; same in the 1930 Federal
Census.

Name: LEE DINSMORE
Last Residence: 50123 Humeston, Wayne, IA
Born: 14 Apr 1894
Last Benefit:
Died: Apr 1986
State (Year) SSN issued: IA (1954 )

Lotte/Lottie CAIN Dinsmore was born in Harrison County, Missouri, daughter
of Jacob Cain/ Alvareta Brown.

Name: Lottie Dinsmore
Last Residence: 50123 Humeston, Wayne, Iowa, United States of America
Born: 15 Jun 1896
Died: May 1981
State (Year) SSN issued: Iowa (1954 )

Any help/information that I can get will be most appreciated.
Also welcome contacts for anyone researching this family (Dinsmore).

Nina Beeson

48)

This thread: