IAHARRIS-L Archives

Archiver > IAHARRIS > 2006-08 > 1155729550

Subject: Re: Purcell
Date: 16 Aug 2006 05:59:10 -0600

Surnames: purcell, harris, brown
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/0k.2ADE/782.989.3.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Thank you. I read in another thread that Surrelda may have been the daughter of Jesse and Jane (Akers) Purcell.

My great grandfather, Richard Andrew Harris, m. Surrelda Purcell. He was the son of George (Andrew?) and Lucretia Harris of Michigan. Richard Harris was sent to iowa at about age 10 to live with his Aunt......Mrs. LaPorte......upon the death of his mother. He and Surrelda had a son, Charles Burtsall Harris, my grandfather. Charles Burtsall Harris m. Edith Lauritzen and had my father Voyne Harris. They lived in Harrison Co, Ia.
Thank you,
Constance

This thread: