IAMADISO-L Archives

Archiver > IAMADISO > 1999-04 > 0923064952

From: "Richard Steele" <>
Subject: Re: [IAMADISO-L] Roll Call: Arnold/Bradshaw
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 08:55:52 -0600

>I'll join in the roll call.

Solomon Arnold m. Barbara Stonebrook c1820 in Jefferson Co., PA.
Children:

Hickman m. Martha Jane Garroe Sept 22,1842
Dorcas m. Joseph Bradshaw Dec 22,1842
Rebecca m. Absolum Kent Mar 30, 1842
Barbara Ellen m. Reuben Foster April 25, 1852
Peree (m. William "J.W." Bradshaw)
David Eli (m. Eliza Jane Steel)
Mary Ann (d. 2 yrs.)
Sarah Jane (m. Daniel Swearingen)
Eli (m. Julia Cre(a)ger)
Drusilla (m. David Baldwin)
Jacob (m. Mahalie S. Lathrum)

My Arnold/Bradshaw line came to Iowa from Tuscarawas Co. Ohio
about1855. They lived in Ohio Twp. Madison Co. Iowa. My
understanding I have two Steele's a brother and sister of my g
grandfather that married into this Arnold/Bradshaw line. Eliza Steel
married David Arnold in Iowa 1856. Her brother John Steel married
Barbara Bradshaw the daughter of William and Peree Arnold Bradshaw in
Iowa 1864. Many family members are buried in Young and Hartman
cemeteries near Truro in Ohio Twp. Madison Co.

Richard Steele

This thread: