IAWAYNE-L Archives

Archiver > IAWAYNE > 2001-12 > 1009155050

From: "Deborah Jaquiss" <>
Subject: Karl Miles LeCompte
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 19:57:43 -0500

I am looking for the lineage of Congressman Karl Miles LeCompte. I think he
may be related to my father's family. He was my father's best man.

Congressman LeCompte was born in Corydon, Wayne County, IA on 25 May 1887
and died in Centerville, Apponoose County, IA 30 Sept 1972. He was married
to Dorothy Tye on 10 Sept 1927. He had a sister Miriam LeCompte and I
believe a son, Charles Francis, and a daughter, Hannah Miles. He was the
owner/publisher of the Corydon Times-Republican 1910-1972.

If anyone has information on his antecedents or his descendants would you
please contact me?

D. Jaquiss

This thread: