IL-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > IL-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2004-11 > 1101214433

From: Donnie Fowler <>
Subject: Vermilion/1930/Baldwin
Date: 23 Nov 2004 06:53:53 -0600

Thanks to all that responded to my request.
I now have information that shows Charles W. Baldwin's grandparents are Thomas Elmer Baldwin/Nancy A. Pool. Who are his parents? In looking at the census information, his father could be either Thomas Mark Baldwin, or Alva H. Baldwin. Since my information shows that Charles was born 12 March 1920, and Alva H. Baldwin is not married, the best bet is Thomas Mark Baldwin. I will look that up in the 1920 census.
Donnie

This thread: