IL-COOK-CHICAGO-L Archives

Archiver > IL-COOK-CHICAGO > 2007-11 > 1194222355

From: "Kim Barlow" <>
Subject: Re: [IL-COOK-CHICAGO] CEMETERIES CLOSE TO GRACELAND
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 19:25:55 -0500

Hi Cyndy,

I do have a small bit of information, I believe that William Wisdom
Died on June 19th 1898, does FOREST HOME CEMETERY sound familiar to you,
also the name WHEATON? I am not sure if Wheaton is a place or a cemetery, as
for Sarah Wisdom, I do believe she died elsewhere from my information she
may have left to live with a son in Hobart Indiana, I will have to check
into her then later on, one thing at a time.

The Wisdoms were Presbyterians, they married in Nova Scotia Canada on Nov
9th 1843 in Halifax. I would not know if anyone else would be buried with
them.

Thank you for your reply
Kim Barlow
Ontario