IL-COOK-CHICAGO-L Archives

Archiver > IL-COOK-CHICAGO > 2009-08 > 1251383693

From: Jackie Greathouse <>
Subject: Re: [IL-COOK-CHICAGO] death records lookup Good surname
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:34:53 -0400

Thanks Cynthia, I do not have an address for them in the 1870's John N.
Good(e) and his wife Margaret McGinnis Good were married about 1865 unknown
location and had all but one of their children in the 1870's apparently in
Cook Co. I *tried the birth and death indexes on line *line saw a notation
where all have not been indexed in those years. They were Catholic however
do not know their church. Many thanks for your reply. Jackie

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 7:47 PM, ChicagoGenealogy <