IL-COOK-SCHAUMBURG-L Archives

Archiver > IL-COOK-SCHAUMBURG > 2002-04 > 1018019528

From: "susan v" <>
Subject: Re: [IL-Cook-Sch] obit - THILL (Busse reference)
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 07:12:12 -0800

Thank you for sending Ruth Thill's obituary. My grandmother, Laura Kirchhoff
Stier, worked for many years at Van Driels Pharmacy with her and my brother
worked there in high school as well. My grandmother lived on Emerson street
as close as you can get to the pharmacy.

susan voth
stier,kirchhoff, busse, schipper, behr, behrens