IL-COOK-SCHAUMBURG-L Archives

Archiver > IL-COOK-SCHAUMBURG > 2002-04 > 1019067950

From: "... valentine53179" <>
Subject: [IL-Cook-Sch] SCHAUMBER ELDER VIDEO-VHS
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:25:50 -0500

Hi -
As some of you know, a video has been created as part of the Millineum
Programs within the Village, which excerpts portions of interviews conducted
over the last 3 years with some of the Schaumburg Elders. Although some of
these interviews cover the 1955 era, there are just as many portions
intermixed which cover those times well before this date. This is a nice
mixture of LIFE IN SCHAUMBURG.

The CHS format Video is roughly 2 hours long and is being offered to
interested parties by the Prairie Center for the Arts at a cost that is most
definately less that it surely cost to film, edit, produce, mix, etc -
$20.00 including shipping and handling!

Perhaps you may be interested in this and so I am posting the information
that you would need to order one for your own historical collection.

There are those on the list who may have already ordered their copy. I have
been told that the mailing process is about to begin, so "YOURS is IN THE
MAIL!"

For those that wish to order a copy, NOW is the time, so send your $20.00
check to the attention of:

VOS/Prairie Center for the Arts
201 Schaumburg Court
Schaumburg, Illinois 60193

Attention: Mr. Jack Netter

I may be speaking out of turn, but I believe that a copy of this video will
eventually reside at the STDL for viewing.

valentine