ILFORD-L Archives

Archiver > ILFORD > 2001-02 > 0981609666

Subject: [ILFORD-L] Antoine Joseph GUENETTE and family
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 00:21:06 EST

Hello:

Still searching fruitlessly for my g-grandfather Antoine (Anthony) Joseph
GUENETTE's lineage. Born in Canada, married and emigrated to Kankakee County
approximately 1850...several children born to he and Marguerite BOUDREAU in
that area until they moved to Nebraska ~1865. It looks like they changed the
spelling of the name in the 1850's from GUENETTE to GENNETTE.

I'm looking for land records, as I find no mention of his parentage in the
1860 Kankakee County Census. They lived in Bourbonnais.

Thanks for any help.

Tracie (Gennette) Kinghorn

This thread: