ILFRANKL-L Archives

Archiver > ILFRANKL > 2009-08 > 1251578307

From: "Pat Corona" <>
Subject: [ILFRANKL] COOPER/LAMASTUS/COCKRUM
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 15:38:27 -0500

Margaret,

Franklin County IL. Probate Abstracts, Vol.I, Boxes 1-16 (Compiled by Franklin Co. Gen. Soc.
Pg. 38-
COOPER, Elizabeth J. BOX: 6
DOD: 20 Oct. 1883 POD: Franklin Co. IL.
SPOUSE: no
CHILDREN: Thomas M., Emily J., Samantha G., LAMASTUS and Pertina (Perlina?) COOPER
ADM: J. M. ATCHISON *(This is James M. ATCHISON, my Gr. Grandfather) PLC.
SUR: Marion ROBERTSON (see *) & Benjamin COCKRUM (see*)
(*This is Francis Marion ROBINSON who married Samantha J. COCKRUM, sister to the above Elizabeth J. COOPER)PLC
(*This is Benjamin Franklin COCKRUM, brother to the above Elizabeth J. COOPER) PLC.

The above probate record indicates that Samantha G. LAMASTUS was a child of Thomas & Elizabeth J. (Cockrum) LAMASTUS. I did not have her listed as their child.

Pat Corona

This thread: