ILGALLAT-L Archives

Archiver > ILGALLAT > 2004-02 > 1076448760

From: "Elaine Suhre" <>
Subject: [ILGALLAT] GALLATIN CO IL LIST NAMES
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:32:40 -0600

So far, I am looking for only two surnames in Gallatin Co. IL:

HAYNES, particularly James HAYNES b. c. 1790 WVA d. 1841 Gallatin Co. IL. Served in the War of 1812 poss. out of TN.

His son: John T. HAYNES b.? d? m. Mariah KUYKENDALL Gallatin Co. IL, dau. of Lewis KUYKENDALL. John and Mariah are on the 1850 Census in Milner? TX. Also, Mariah's father lewis KUYKENDALL appears there.

Son: Joseph HAYNES. I have no info. on him at all.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone related to, or having info. of the HAYNES/KUYKENDALL and beyond families.

Many thanks.
Elaine Suhre

This thread: