ILMASON-L Archives

Archiver > ILMASON > 2011-09 > 1314911811

From: ,
Subject: Re: [ILMASON] RISEN / RISIN and THOMAS Family
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 21:16:51 -0000

Author: KYSLG4
Surnames: Risen
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.illinois.counties.mason/155.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

RE: Arthur Garland Risen My grandfather's mother, was Florence. It seems my family is different than the one you are researching. My mom remembered visiting relatives in Mason City, so maybe there is some connection. I think she would talk about "Aunt Lydia". I don't know the last name.

Important Note: