ILMENARD-L Archives

Archiver > ILMENARD > 1999-09 > 0937878148

From: <>
Subject: [ILMENARD] Banister Bond - Rachel Clary
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:42:28 EDT

Don't think I have put this in before, but just in case, please excuse me.
There are several of us trying to find something about Banister BOND who was
b ca 1772 prob. in VA. Married Rachel (MARTIN) CLARY in 1821 and lived in
Menard county to sometime after 1850. Rachel was first married to
______CLARY. Does anyone know what her first husband's first name was? Am
trying to locate her parents. She was a MARTIN before she married ___ CLARY.

Banister and Rachel moved to Davis Co, IA between 1850-1860. Both died there
and are buried in Orleans Cem. in Davis Co.

We would really like to find parents for both Banister and Rachel and if they
had siblings.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Betty Rose Gregory
Edmond, OK