ILPOPE-L Archives

Archiver > ILPOPE > 2006-02 > 1141081801

From: "Judy Armstrong" <>
Subject: Vaughns and Roll Call
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:10:01 -0800

The northeast corner of Pope County, where it adjoins Hardin, Saline, and Gallatin counties, was home to a lot of Vaughns, and the county boundaries in that area appear to have changed a few times, so you might find records in any of those three counties. Does anyone know if there is a group such as this for the other three counties?

Also, I thought I replied to the Roll Call, but my email never showed upon the list, so I'll add my names again here: Wagoner/Waggoner, Dees/Deas, probably Whittaker, and possibly Vineyard in my direct line; Joiner, Collier, Hogg, Vaughn, Belford, Shufflebarger, Smee, and Wren in lines that married into my family in Pope County.

Judy Armstrong
Tiburon CA

This thread: