ILROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ILROOTS > 2004-12 > 1103910447

Subject: Re: Machacek, Hazucha, Gvoth, Shestack
Date: 24 Dec 2004 10:47:27 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/Fh.2ADI/5636.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Chris,

I hate to be a pain but could you give me the dates of birth and perhaps their childrens names.

I can't find the families with the correct spelling of the last names, it's easier to search different spelling if you have an approximate date of birth or childrens names.

I did find some obits that might be your family and William's WW i rregistration card, see below.

1941-05-30
Chicago Tribune (IL)
MACHACEK
Edition: Chicago Tribune
Anna Machacek, beloved mother of Mary, Frank, Joseph, and James. Funeral Saturday, May 31, at 3:30 p.m., at funeral home, 6901-03 Roosevelt road, Berwyn. Interment Bohemian National cemetery. Call Berwyn 904.

1949-08-24
Chicago Tribune (IL)
MACHACEK
Edition: Chicago Tribune
William Machacek Sr., beloved husband of Anna, nee Kubica, fond father of Charles, Anna Talashek, William Jr., and John, father-in-law of Elsie, Rudolph, Julia, and Irene, grandfather of six grandchildren, brother of Antionette Kovaciny and Mary Dinsa. Funeral Friday, 9:00 a.m. from residence, 2245 W. Huron street to Sacred Heart church. Interment Our Lady of Sorrows. Seeley 3-5400.

1974-05-25
Chicago Tribune (IL)
MACHACEK
Edition: Chicago Tribune
William S. Machacek, funeral director, beloved husband of Julia, nee Kordik; dear son of the late William and Anna Machacek; loving brother of Ann (the late Rudolph) Talashek, John (Irene) Machacek and the late Charles (Elsie) Machacek; fond son in law of Julia (the late August) Kordik; dear brother in law of the late Joseph (Ann) Kordik; devoted uncle of Joanne, Gus (Donna) and Julie Kordik, LaVergne (Michael) O'Halloran, Elsie (Joseph) De Luca, William (Carol) Machacek and the late Charlene Reid, James (Joan) Machacek and Robert (Paula) Machacek. Member of the Chicago Funeral Directors Assoc., director of the Security Federal Savings and Loan Assoc., member of Holy Name Society, St. Andrew Kadet Soc., Br. 647, St. Joseph Soc., Br. 489, St. Martin Soc., Br. 267, F.C.S.U., St. Stephen Slovak Catholic Sokol, Wreath 150, National Slovak Society, Assembly 398, American Slovak Civic Club, Slovak Athletic Assoc., Loyal Order of Moose, honorary member of Kurdel-Cigoi Post, No. 111!
0, A.L. and other community and fraternal organizations. Visitation at the Machacek-Skaja Funeral Home, 2245 W. Huron St., from 2 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Mass of the Resurrection Monday 10 a.m. at Sacred Heart Church, Huron and Oakley Blvd. Interment Our Lady of Sorrows Cemetery. 733-5400.

1981-12-19
Chicago Tribune (IL)
MACHACEK
Edition: Chicago Tribune
Elsie Machacek, nee Hazucha, beloved wife of the late Charles; dearest mother of LaVergne O'Halloran, Elsie (Joseph) De Luca, William (Carole) and the late Charlene Reid; also nine grandchildren; fond sister of the late Rudy, Michael, Walter and Margaret Hazucha; also many nieces and nephews. Funeral Services Monday, 9 a.m., from the Schielka Funeral Home, 7710 W. Addison St., to St. Francis Borgia Church, for 9:30 a.m. mass. Interment Our Lady of Sorrows Cemetery. Member of St. Elizabeth Lodge, Catholic Order of Foresters, Ladies Guild and Seniors Golden Club of St. Francis Borgia Church. Visitation Saturday 4 to 10 p.m. and Sunday 2 to 10 p.m. In lieu of flowers, masses preferred 625-3444.

This thread: