ILWAYNE-L Archives

Archiver > ILWAYNE > 2012-08 > 1345546132

From: phyllis Bush <>
Subject: [ILWAYNE] Markham
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 05:48:52 -0500

Hi, I am new to this list. I am looking for any info on William Markham who married Nancy Haney on August 31, 1843 in Jefferson County, Illinois. Later they moved to Wayne County. All I have on him was born about 1820 in Tennessee from census records. No date of death or place of death. Nancy it appears is buried in Johnsonville Cemetery in Wayne County. She died December 17, 1883. Have some info on children. I believe he may be a son of Elisha Markham but not sure. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Phyllis

This thread: