ILWHITE-L Archives

Archiver > ILWHITE > 2000-09 > 0968087597

From: "Carolyn White" <>
Subject: RE: [ILWHITE] How many Marriages for Elizabeth J. Carter
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 10:13:17 -0700

Kathleen,

Thank You. I have the 4 vol. of marriages from White Co. , but not
Patricia Davis's. No parents are listed for the first set of books, so this
helps, thank you. John W. Burton was the only husband I was sure of , as at
one point they were living with one of Elizabeth's sister, my gr.gr.
grandmother. So I've got one down and one to go.

Do you think our summer will ever come back ? It is so cold !!

Again, Thank You,

Carolyn
Ridgefield, Washington

This thread: