ILWHITE-L Archives

Archiver > ILWHITE > 2000-09 > 0969032189

From: sueyork <>
Subject: Re: [ILWHITE] Ebay has 1954 plat book
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:36:29 -0500

Cindy,
I just thought that I would let you know that I bid on that 1954 plat
book of white County and had the winning bid. I haven't got the plat book
yet but should have it in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know how it is
when I get it. Thanks for let us know that it was on Ebay. I was the only
one that bid on it.

Susann York

Cindy Birk Conley wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Ebay has a 1954 plat book of White county for sale at :
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=431467361
>
> I know these are modern maps but they might help someone with a deed
> description. I think the asking price of this one is $15--new ones were
> available from the farm bureau for less.
>
> Cindy

This thread: