ILWHITE-L Archives

Archiver > ILWHITE > 2000-09 > 0969070452

From: Cindy Birk Conley <>
Subject: Re: [ILWHITE] Library Open and Hours
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:14:12 -0500

Hi,

The Carmi public library will be open Saturday from 11 am to 5 pm, and
from noon to 8 pm on Mon-Thurs. The White County Historical Society's
genealogy library is open officially on Wednesday only from 11 am to 5
pm, but at other times by appointment. We are supposed to get a big
shipment of books any day, so there might be people there much of the
week, but who knows. You can call me (Cindy) at 618-382-2048 or
618-382-2438, or Lecta at 382-4820, who is the library chairman.

The Norris City library is open about the same hours as Carmi but
Grayville is different. I did have them on one of the
www.rootsweb.com/~ilwhite2 pages but they might have changed.

Cindy

wrote:

> Can anyone give me the days and time the Carmi, IL library and Historical
> Society will be open all next week.
> We will there tomorrow about noon and hope to visit both during the week.
> Thanks

This thread: