ILWHITE-L Archives

Archiver > ILWHITE > 2000-09 > 0969072916

From: <>
Subject: Re: [ILWHITE] Library Open and Hours
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:55:16 -0500

Cindy:
Thank you for this information. I will take it with us tomorrow. Don't
belive we can make it this Sat but hopefully on Wed.
we can make it to the White Co. Historical Society. I was hoping to
purchased some White Co. books on cemeteries or others that would help in
my search of TUCKER's and KOONTZ of White Co. and surrounding areas. We
will be staying in Carrier Mills, can you give me directions to the
Society coming into Carmi from Harrisburg on route 45?
Thanks for your help. If I get lost I will give you a call.
Clara

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:14:12 -0500 Cindy Birk Conley
<> writes:
> Hi,
>
> The Carmi public library will be open Saturday from 11 am to 5 pm,
> and
> from noon to 8 pm on Mon-Thurs. The White County Historical
> Society's
> genealogy library is open officially on Wednesday only from 11 am to
> 5
> pm, but at other times by appointment. We are supposed to get a big
> shipment of books any day, so there might be people there much of
> the
> week, but who knows. You can call me (Cindy) at 618-382-2048 or
> 618-382-2438, or Lecta at 382-4820, who is the library chairman.
>
> The Norris City library is open about the same hours as Carmi but
> Grayville is different. I did have them on one of the
> www.rootsweb.com/~ilwhite2 pages but they might have changed.
>
> Cindy
>
> wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone give me the days and time the Carmi, IL library and
> Historical
> > Society will be open all next week.
> > We will there tomorrow about noon and hope to visit both during
> the week.
> > Thanks

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tag