ILWHITE-L Archives

Archiver > ILWHITE > 2000-09 > 0969123551

From: Carolyn Campbell White <>
Subject: [ILWHITE] Spencer
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 09:59:11 -0700

Posted on: White County Queries
Reply Here: http://cgi.rootsweb.com/~genbbs/genbbs.cgi/USA/Il/White/1049

Surname: Spencer
-------------------------

Jason,

I am sure there is a connection, we just need to find it. John Spencer
and Grace Hodge had three children, Chancey Newton Spencer, Mary Jane Spencer
and John Earl Spencer. Chancey died at birth. The other two I show as never
having married . There are too many " same names ", for there to not be
a connection, so keep in touch if you find anything. If at any time you
want info on Grace Hodge Spencer , let me know. They are both buried in
the Kuykendall Cemetery. Grace just died a little over a year ago in Carmi.

Carolyn Campbell White

This thread: