ILWHITE-L Archives

Archiver > ILWHITE > 2000-09 > 0969475333

From: "Gene Keusch" <>
Subject: [ILWHITE] Fw: Re:Lands buried in Maumee Cemetery
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:42:13 -0500

Hi all, Here are some Lands that are buried in the Maumee Cemetery in Posey
Co., IN. Marilyn Frost (no relation) has been doing some look-ups on the
Land/Crabtrees in Saulman Cemetery (Gibson Co., IN) and Maumee in Posey.
The cemeteries are real close, although I haven't visited them. I can't
place them in my list of Land names.
And I used to have an e-mail of a Kim Mullinax (a descendant of Nancy Reeves
and Judge Pleasant Mulliniks). Nancy Reeves was the d/o Anna Land (my ggg
grandmother) and Jonathan Reeves. She must have a new address as her old
one bounces. Does anyone know her address? Thanks. And please scroll
all the way to the end. Helen Zuber Keusch
Snooping in the ZUBER, GOODART, LAND, EDWARDS,
CRABTREE, BENNETT, GOODWIN, CHAPMAN, EAKINS,
FORD, SANDEFUR, MELTON, WALCUP, HANDLEY,
EZELL, and THOMASSON family lines (my parents' families)