ILWHITE-L Archives

Archiver > ILWHITE > 2007-04 > 1175475956

From: ,
Subject: Re: [ILWHITE] Morelands in White County, IL
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 01:05:56 -0000

Author: RandallJensen
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.illinois.counties.white/4358.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I don't have anymore right now Charles Moreland's side of the family. I would be interested on any information you might have on the descendants of Charles O. & Margaret. I have a little bit on Ethel, Marie & Foster, but nothing at all on Bernice & Pauline. Margaret's grandfather, John Boyer is my 3rd great grandfather. I'm always happy to receive information on any of my cousins to add to my tree. If you need any information on the Margaret's side of the family, I have quite a bit, particularly on the Boyer part. You can email if you prefer.

Important Note: