ILWHITE-L Archives

Archiver > ILWHITE > 2007-04 > 1175481693

From: ,
Subject: Re: [ILWHITE] Allen Rice
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 02:41:33 -0000

Author: PBOREN0291
Surnames: Rice
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.illinois.counties.white/42.420/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I realize this is an old postings, But can only hope that you are reachable still. I have lots of info on Allen and Susanna Pearce Rice and will share if you still want it. I am really intrested in Henry L. He is in 1850 census But cant find him anymore in later census. I would love to connect with any info on Henry's Brothers or Sisters to see if he died at early age. Somehow we got him mixed up with My GGrandfather Henry T Rice and it has been a long confusing problem. Please help if you can. Patsy Rice Boren

Important Note: