ILWHITE-L Archives

Archiver > ILWHITE > 2007-04 > 1176956108

From: ,
Subject: [ILWHITE] Mt Olive or Mt Oval cemetery & Shaw Cemetery
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 04:15:08 -0000

Author: coopergenealogy1
Surnames: Cooper, Shaw, Millspaugh, Burnwick/Burnswick/Bernwick, Hon, Stuart
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.illinois.counties.white/4361/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi. I will be coming to White County next month & would like to know driving directions to a particular cemetery from a nearby town that I can locate on a map. It is either Mt Olive or Mt Oval. I have been there before, but the person who drove me has since died. This cemetery is on a country road and is very near water (sloughs or something). It has a little white building or church on it. It is where some of the Shaw's & Crane's are buried. I believe it is outside Norris City.

Once during my online research, I came across a Shaw Cemetery. I cannot find where I saved the information. Is anyone familiar with the existence and location of this cemetery. If so, can you provide driving directions?

Thank you for any help.
Kimberly Cooper

Important Note: