ILWHITE-L Archives

Archiver > ILWHITE > 2007-04 > 1176996103

From: Diane Bunting Lehner <>
Subject: Re: [ILWHITE] Mt Olive or Mt Oval cemetery & Shaw Cemetery
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:21:43 -0700

Kimberly,

There is a Shaw or sometimes called Shaeffer/Shaw cemetery
in next door Wayne County. There are some Shaws buried there,
pictures of the stones and info can be found on the Wayne County genweb
site. I don't know if that is what you are looking for or not, but
maybe it is a clue.

Good luck and enjoy your trip.

Diane