IMBODEN-L Archives

Archiver > IMBODEN > 2012-02 > 1330365583

From: "Academy Services Inc. Bill" <>
Subject: Re: [IMBODEN] IMBODEN Family photographs
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:59:43 -0500

try the author "steve french" 1-304-754-3799, he wrote a book about "Gen.
J.D. Imboden" the below copy are Imboden leads from steve french.

Bill Imboden, west palm beach, fl 561 478 4629

Rev. Stanley Imboden 316 Dead man Rd.Lititz, Pa. 17545.

Rick Imboden 1-310-599-1530 7020 Woodyard Rd. Upper Marlboro, Md. 20772

Roger Delauter 114 Russell Croft Rd. Winchester Va. 22601 _ Roger wrote 4
regimental histories that will have info about the general.