INDIA-L Archives

Archiver > INDIA > 2004-01 > 1073431706

From: "Jill Glover" <>
Subject: [India-L] Bengal marriage index, 1855/64. lookup please, CLARKE 1862.
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:28:26 +1000

Hello everyone,
I'm resending this request in case someone new has just
joined us, and can help. I didn't receive any replies to this query last
time, and I'm wondering if what I requested isn't possible at all? Please
let me know if it can be looked up.Perhaps I need more info. first?
Many thanks and best wishes,
Jill

Hello everyone,
I'm just asking if it possible for someone to do this
look-up for me please?
I have just found a marriage of a George CLARKE and Jane E SMALL in
the Index of Bengal Marriages, 1855/1864, seems like it's very possible that
they are mine,but is there anyone who can do look-ups on the
list please.Prefix NI; Vol No 102; Folio 612.The year is 1862.
All help very gratefully received and appreciated,
Jill.

This thread: