INDIA-L Archives

Archiver > INDIA > 2010-11 > 1291077157

From: "Joan Birtles" <>
Subject: Re: [INDIA] Research Information - Children of Edmund Burke RYANand Susan Lydia RUTLEDGE. Calcutta. Bengal.
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:32:37 +1100

Hello Geoffrey

I have been researching the name RUTLEDGE/ROUTLEDGE but in the UK, none that
I know went to India. Do you know where your RUTLEDGE's were before India?

My gg grandfather Edward ROUTLEDGE was born 1820 in Newcastle-on-Tyne and
married Juliana GARLAND inn Poplar Middlesex UK in 1841 and emigrated to NSW
Australia then later moved to Brisbane QLD, Australia.

Cheers
Joan in NSW, Australia