INGLIS-L Archives

Archiver > INGLIS > 2009-12 > 1260869021

From: "" <>
Subject: [INGLIS] Thomas Inglis 1868 Midlothian Scotland
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:23:41 -0000

Author: sunnysides_1
Surnames: INGLIS
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.inglis/460/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello
My name is Christina from Newcastle and I am researching the direct line of Inglis in Midlothian Scotland
I have research back on our line to Euphania Benson who married Thomas Inglis
Thomas born 1869 Glencorse Midlothian Scotland. I cannot go back any further and hoping you can help me with our line. I believe Thomas's father is also Thomas
I am interested to know how Inglis originally settled in Midlothian area? Siblings, Agnes, Francis, Christina, David Thanking you very much for any assistance you can give me
Christina

Important Note: