INRANDOL-L Archives

Archiver > INRANDOL > 2003-11 > 1068524066

From: Don Sidwell <>
Subject: [INRANDOL] Re: Randolph Co. In.-Ref. Elihu F. Clear
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:13:08 -0800

First, let me give A Big Texas "THANK YOU" to Gina on the Randolph
website. What a huge undertaking & a wonderful job that she is doing.

I beleive Elihu Franklin Clear listed under the "Randolph Military Men",
was the son of Isaac Clear & Urana {Sallee} Clear. By 1847 Isaac Clear
was deceased & Urana Clear married Robert Smiddy on March 9, 1848 in
Randolph Co. In.

On the 1850 Randolph Co. Ind. Census, Franklin is listed as age 5.
living with his step dad Robert & mother ,Urana Smiddy.
On the 1860 Cass Co. In. Census he is listed as Elihu age 15.

This is exciting information for me.

Thank you, Lamar Anderson for contributing.

Charlene {Sallee} Sidwell

This thread: