INTIPTON-L Archives

Archiver > INTIPTON > 2008-11 > 1226500683

From: "E. Joan Wray" <>
Subject: Re: [INTIPTON] Books
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:38:03 -0500

Betty: Tipton County books are for sale at the Tipton County Historical
Society's museum.
The address is: Tipton County Historical Society
323West South Street
Tipton, Indiana 46072

Some of the books they have are:
Tipton County in 1844 (booklet) $3.00
Samuel Kings Mill (booklet)
5.00
Millennium Moments I,II & III
5.00 each
Millemmium Moments Complete (1-4) 20.00
Tipton County, her Land and People 55.00
Tipton Lands, from Paleo Indians to Settlers 50.00
History of Tipton City Park (booklet)
3.00
History of Jail & Sheriff's Residence (booklet) 3.00
Hoosiers in the Making (booklet)
5.00
Spear Points and Arrowheads
30.00
Great Miami Reserve
5.00
Born in the Woods
15.00
Return to Remember, Windfall POW Camp 10.00
Pictorial History of Tipton County 15.00
Along the Way by John Walker 25.00

There would be sales tax and postage to mail these.
The phone number there is: 765-675-5828.
The Museum Director is Carolyn Etchison.

Hope this helps.

Joan Wray