IOWA-L Archives

Archiver > IOWA > 2001-02 > 0981506720

From: "Jim Neiers" <>
Subject: Re: [IOWA] FEEDBACK
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 18:45:20 -0600

I'm somewhat ambivalant. I think I'm missing some of the information in the
replies. Sometimes, just seeing who replied, what they were concerned
about, where they were researching, and often, allied names was of interest.
I think I'ld vote for a default "reply to all" with encouragement of the
list members to use private email for truly private messages.

On --- the --- otherrrrr----hand-----

Either way is really OK with me.

Jim