IOWA-L Archives

Archiver > IOWA > 2001-02 > 0981515270

From: Jerry And Sandy Childs <>
Subject: Re: [IOWA] FEEDBACK
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 19:07:50 -0800

I've been on the list for a couple of months now so I can see the
difference. Frankly, I miss the "old" way because in seeing the responses to
the inquiries, I learned alot. Further, seeing the response also seemed to
encourage others on the list to tell how they would approach the dilemma and
that too was invaluable. Sharing experiences in solving research problems
is good. This list seems awfully dull now and not as "helpful" - although
it really still is --but we can't see the others doing the helping (i.e.
responding to the queries). For what its worth, that's my 2 cents. Sandy
Childs