IOWA-L Archives

Archiver > IOWA > 2003-04 > 1049684956

From: "Ethel Handley" <>
Subject: Re: [IOWA] Deceased M.D.'S
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 22:09:25 -0500

Yes there was a Dexter Hospital when my daughter was born there in 1945. Do
not know when it first opened its doors nor when the hospital closed and was
torn down...sometime approximately 10 years ago I think. The two doctors I
recall were Dr. Keith Chapler and Dr Osborn or Osbourne. There were many
babies born there.