IOWA-L Archives

Archiver > IOWA > 2010-03 > 1268084978

From: Cheryl Westfall <>
Subject: Re: [IOWA] Joseph KAIL, WWI Draft registration
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:49:38 -0700

Extrapolating from the wonderful info that Dick already gave I also think I
found him on Ancestry.com in the wonderful 1925 Iowa special census.

1925 Dallas County Iowa

Joseph E. KAIL

age 41

B, Austria

Father's name: Joseph Kail, b. Austria

Mother's name: Anna Nutz, b. Austrai

Joseph E. Kails' wife is listed as Mina, b. in Iowa

Children are:

Pearl, Donald, Norman, Blanche.

Is this the same one you seek?

Cheryl

> Name: Joe Emanuel Kail

> County: Dallas (Rt 4 Perry. Perry is in Spring Valley twp)

> State: Iowa

> Birth Date: 13 Oct 1883, 34 yrs

> Race: White

> FHL Roll Number: 1642995

> DraftBoard: (farmer, own farm. nearest relative Mina Kail)

> Card dtd 9/12/1918

is

> there? I could use his birth date, next of kin, residence. and anything
else

> that might be "interesting".

> Thanks much,

> --