IRELAND-SURNAME-L Archives

Archiver > IRELAND-SURNAME > 2007-04 > 1177545011

From: ,
Subject: Re: [Ireland-surname] James F. IRELAND
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:50:11 -0000

Author: GerriAnnCL
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.ireland/181.198/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello. I would appreciate some help with a family mystery. It concerns Iredell Co NC and the 1900 census. I have a copy of the census page and I see who I believe to be your Ireland families mentioned in this post. I have a family next door to William Ireland who is next door to Amos Ireland and have a touchy family situation possibly and would like to get your opinion but not on Message Board. This is Eagle Mills Twp. Thank you,

GerriAnn

Important Note: