IRELAND-L Archives

Archiver > IRELAND > 1998-05 > 0895133789

From: Fletchers <>
Subject: Glenquin Query
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 18:16:29 +1000

IRELAND-L does it again!!

Do you all remember my query re parish of Glenquin in Co Limerick? Well, I
took your advice and wrote a letter to the gent concerned care of Glenquin
post office etc. etc. and today I got an email from him and yes, he's the one!!!

I can't believe my luck with this group, each time I post a query I find
another relative in the "old country". So all you people out there keep
trying!!!!

And can somebody please ask for my help here in NSW - I don't want all this
help to be one-sided!!! I am off to 'Shamrock in the Bush' tomorrow - a
conference for "Irish" family historians at Galong, near Yass in NSW where
many, many Irish settled, particularly the Irish Orphan Girls and anybody
named RYAN.

Thanks guys, regards Chrissy Fletcher.

This thread: