IRELAND-L Archives

Archiver > IRELAND > 2001-01 > 0979335551

From: "Jocelyn" <>
Subject: Re: [IRELAND] Women of 1798 Irish Rebellion
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 08:39:11 +1100

An excellent site, Debbie, for anyone wanting to understand Ireland.

http://www.iol.ie/~fagann/1798/

The only missing person is my Oliver Bond ( b 1759 , died in prison
1798 )whose home it was that many of the 'Rebels' were arrested...still
nothing written about him!! I was hoping there would be a more in-depth
article about him but no luck at this stage.

I'll keep checking the site.

Thank you for all the web sites you send us

Kind regards
J Bond
Sydney, Australia

.... Other heroines of '98 include: Teresa Malone of Carlow, May Loftus and
her