IRISH-AMERICAN-L Archives

Archiver > IRISH-AMERICAN > 2010-10 > 1288209326

From: Charlotte Wolter <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-AMER] websites down?
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:55:26 -0700

Hello everyone,

I just went to www.arin.net to look up the seanruad.com URL.
It is owned by
JB Enterprises
1424 Massachusetts Ave.
Arlington, MA 02476-4134
US
No phone

The technical contact is listed. I just sent him an email.
Hopefully he will reply.
Finn, Shaun

265 Perrineville Rd.
Jackson, NJ 08527
US
1-732-928-5166
fax: 1-732-928-7402

The site is hosted at THECORE.COM. This URL also is down,
which may be the source of the problem. Shaun Finn owns that URL, so
maybe he is hosting the seanruad.com web site himself on a home
server (which may explain why it's down).

The URL registration is paid through July 2013. It also
says the database was updated last on October 27, today.

Hopefully Shaun will get it back up again.

Charlotte Wolter

At 08:25 PM 10/24/2010, you wrote:
>Looks down to me, Pat. This is the second time in recent memory. Wonder
>what's going on,
>
>Beth
>
>On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Pat Connors <> wrote:
>
> > Is it me or are the SeanRuad.com and the Leitrim-Roscommon.com websites
> > down?
> >
> > --
> > Pat Connors, Sacramento CA
> > http://www.connorsgenealogy.com

> > the quotes in the subject and the body of the message
> >

>--
>Elizabeth W. Tordella, MS, RN

>without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403
+1-310-597-4040

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that
would affect the first three freedoms.

This thread: