IRISH-IN-COVENTRY-L Archives

Archiver > IRISH-IN-COVENTRY > 2003-05 > 1052248796

Subject: SARAH GAGAN
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 15:19:56 EDT

In the course of family history research I have found reference to Sarah
GAGAN but can find nothing about her as a person.
Calculating from census information, she seems to have been born around 1834.
She married my ancestor - John Laxon GREGORY - in December 1854, at Holy
Trinity, Coventry.
They subsequently had nine children: Amelia Elizabeth, John Edwin, Walter
Henry, Sarah Maria, Joseph, Charlotte, Arthur, William, Alfred James, George
William.
She died on 5th November 1895 and is buried in St Paul's cemetery, Coventry.
I would be very grateful if anyone can add any further to the picture and
life of Sarah.

Thanks.

Ian

This thread: