IRL-ANTRIM-L Archives

Archiver > IRL-ANTRIM > 2001-02 > 0981156874

From: "BARBARA MacQUARRIE" <>
Subject: Re: secon, antrim
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 23:34:34 -0000

Hi Sue

There is a Seacon in the Ballymoney area. If you go to
www.ballymoney.gov.uk you will find the web site for Ballymoney
Borough Council. They have a page on "historical Ballymoney" which
may be of some interest. They also have an enquiry form and you may
be able to get some information using that.
All the best with your search.

Barbara