IRL-CLARE-L Archives

Archiver > IRL-CLARE > 2011-08 > 1312299547

From: "Larry Brennan" <>
Subject: Re: [IRL-CLARE] Marrinan.
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 16:39:07 +0100

Some info on the Marrinan clan gathering on the Clare Roots Society website
at http://www.clareroots.org/index.php/clare-gene-news

>From Miltown Malbay Genealogy & Faith By Done Garrihy.

Ennistymon Road, Miltown Malbay.

Laurence Malony from Freigh and Siobhan Marrinnan from Ballyvaskin were
parents of Francis Malony. Francis Maloney b.1859, Stone Mason, was married
to Margaret Murray. They had a daughter, Mary and a son Michael b. 1902.
Michael Maloney married Ellen Cleary, Illane, New York to where they both
emigrated in the late 1920.

Main Street Miltown Malbay.

John Sullivan b. 1848 married Winifred Marrinan . They had five daughters:
Mary, Monica, Florence, Honoria & Alice. They had three sons. Michael, Joe &
John b.1893.

William Marrinan b.1836 married Bridget. They had two daughters: Mary &
Maggie.

Pat Marrinan b. 1865 married Ann Clancy Islandbawn. They had three sons:
John b. 1895, Joseph, Jimmy
and a daUGHTER mARY. B. 1900.

jIMMY mARRINAN MARRIED kATHLEEN mORONEY OF kNOCKLISCRANE.

ETC. ETC. ETC.

Joseph Marrinan Main St., Miltown Malbay currently has his own Plumbing &
Heating Contrators Firm.

James Marrinan also of main street is a Publican.

Please add further to your information with your next posting.

Regards,

Larry.