IRL-KERRY-L Archives

Archiver > IRL-KERRY > 1999-11 > 0941498258

From: "Codd, Edel @ Newport" <>
Subject: RE: Researching these names
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 15:17:38 -0800

Edel again. I might mention that I'm sort of first generation American, so
most of the families I'm researching would still be in Ireland. However,
since my paternal grandmother (nee Fardy) was born in Albany and her father
disappeared from there (he may have deserted them), I am interested in
information on that line in the States.

I would also like to say that since most of my family names are rather
unusual, I am interested in anything on these names that's available,
whether in Ireland or elsewhere. I just might not be able to give you a
positive answer on whether or not there's a connection just yet.

This thread: