IRL-KERRY-L Archives

Archiver > IRL-KERRY > 1999-11 > 0942369525

From: Ellie Earley< >
Subject: Re: IRL-KERRY-D Digest V99 #329
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 20:18:45 -0500 (EST)

Hi again Jason,

I just wrote to you re Hurley. I also have Cronins in Rathmore parish,
NE of Killarney in Co. Kerry. I believe my Michael Cronin married Ellen
Minihan in Rathmore parish in the 1840s, but I think he was married
before that. There are tons of Cronins in Rathmore parish and 4
Michaels who might be mine. His daughter Julia is my ggmother. They
all seem to be related to Cronins in Killarney.

I also have a William Cronin (born ca 1855) who emigrated to Malden, MA.
I'm not sure how he is related, but if he followed the naming pattern,
his father was Bartholemew. He was living in MA in a 2-family house with
my grandfather's sister.

Any of these names sound familiar?

Ellie

This thread: